Please join the Alliance Francaise de la Cote Centrale for our Fête du Noël (Xmas) BBQ and celebration for 2014.
- Saturday, December 13 2014
- 12 noon to 3pm
- Tuggerah Lakes Community Centre (1 Bay Village Rd, near The Entrance Leagues Club)
We will be enjoying Christmas carols in French, tea, coffee and a sweet Christmas treat. And we’ll be having a few games of pétanque!
Christmas 2014 flyer
What to bring:
- Meat for BBQ
- Sweets and salads to share
AFCC Bastille Day meeting
On Saturday, July 12 2014, the Alliance Francaise Cote Central will be holding its regular monthly meeting and celebrating Bastille Day for 2014.
Location: Narara Community Centre
Please note the Bastille Day meeting will not be at the regular Erina Legues Club venue. Instead it will be at the Narara Community Centre in Narara.
- Location: Narara Community Centre. 2-12 Pandala Road, Narara.
- Cost: $5 per person.
- Food & drink: Profiteroles and baguettes will be provided. Other than that bring your own food and drinks. There is a kitchen at the Centre. You can also bring a portable BBQ if you want to join in the BBQ lunch.
- Time: 12pm til 3pm.
See last year’s post for a little history on Bastille Day, or la fete nationale.
Alliance Française de la Côte Centrale presents:
CONVERSATION & BBQ DE NOËL
- When: Samedi le 14 décembre de 10.30 à 3.00
- Where: Multicultural Centre
1 Bay Village Road, Bateau Bay
(behind The Entrance Leagues Club)
- Cost: $5.00 per person
- Food: Please bring your own BBQ/picnic/drinks and something to share.
Plan for the day:
- Conversation 10.30 – 12.00
- Déjeuner à partir de 12.30
- Pétanque & Musique
11.00am to 3.00pm
The Bateau Bay Community Hall
Cnr Bateau Bay Rd and Rushby St, Bateau Bay
Come prepared to discuss FOOD. EG favourite food, cuisine, restaurants,
recepies, drinks, wine, cheese, bread etc. Favourite breakfast and meals
Beginners will be well catered for. (May be word cards etc, to discuss
with our French speakers). There may also be a Petanque demonstration.
BYO meat, food and drinks. $10.00 per person to cover hire of premises
and catering. We will supply salads, bread, cheese, fruit(?) and cake.